Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering why you need an inspection? Have questions about the inspection process? We have answers! Find below some
frequently asked questions about home inspections and get the answers. Still have questions? Call us
and we'll be happy to help.
Why Do You Need A Home Inspection?
- To Explain and Understand Your New Home
- Defects That Are Not Obvious
- Defects That You Would Not Recognize
- To Understand Conditions That May or May Not Pose A Problem
What Will Our Inspection Report Include?
- The Contract or Agreement
- Roof and Component
- Foundation and or Basement
- Heating and/or Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Overview and Summary
Home | About Us |
FAQs | Contact Us |
Any Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please Contact Us.
Copyright © 2001 Washington Inspection Company