Since 1976, Washington Inspection Company has been inspecting homes to ensure their
clients get top quality homes and are aware of problems before signing the closing papers.
With over 28 years of experience in construction and inspection, we'll
will make sure that the job is done right the first time!
- Origin of Operation January 1, 1976
- First in the Southeastern United States
- F.H.A. (Federal Housing Authority) Approved
- E.P.A. (Environmental Protection Agency) Approved for Radon Monitoring
- A.D.A. (Americans with Disabilities Act) Manuals and Specifications
- B.B.B. (Better Business Bureau) Member
License# 05-W1900-01-G1 City of Macon, Bibb County GA
- Commercial Package Policy (Westfield Group)
- Liability Package Policy (State Farm)
- Company Bonded Contract
- F.H.A. and V.A. Minimum Standards
- S.B.C.C.I. (Southern Building Code Congress International) Code and Commentary
Home | About Us |
FAQs | Contact Us |
Any Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please Contact Us.
Copyright © 2001 Washington Inspection Company